July 2013 EFI'D in an Hour - Aeromotive

Popular Hot Rodding
Item Posts    Sort Order

July 2013 EFI'D in an Hour - Aeromotive

coopnhtown coopnhtown
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/13
Posted: 06/07/13
11:19 AM

So working on a 63 Mercury Comet and dropping in a Fuel Injected 302 and a Ford c4 Transmission in place of the tired out 260 and Merc-o-matic 2 speed.  Called Aeromotive to find out the dimensions of the 64-68 Mustang tank but they couldn't tell me the dimensions and suggested I google a 64 Mustang tank to see if the dimensions were the same as the tank in my Comet.  

Really, thats the best answer the tech has?  So, I do google it and it appears to be the same.  Next, I order one...oh, they don't have any in stock, and the company I ordered from says "Aeromotive has really crappy customer service.  I can't get an Estimated Ship date from them 90% of the time".  

So, my question is...Do these guys at Aeromotive have their stuff together?  Or they just another internet front company that has nice writeups in the magazines and nice advertisements on the web...but in real life it just a two car garage somewhere on the side of someones house?  

Maybe Christopher Campbell can call his contact up at Aeromotive and relay this message to them.