Engine masters

Popular Hot Rodding
Item Posts    Sort Order

Engine masters

w.p.coleman w.p.coleman
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/19/12
02:57 PM

Iknew a ford would win the street div.! the hemi p.36& the ford p.38 have the exact same dyno chart! so the ford with fewer cubic inches wins!  now you'll tell me it's a faux-pas. seriously-a great event,excellent articles,super photos. keep up the good work. I love stroker fords as i have a 501 cube,4.1" stroke 460 & a420cube 4.15 stroke 351. The 420 is in my 1600# vintage road race 37 ford "Fomoco2". but the 501 is still in the machine shop. if i knew how i'd send some photos.  

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 22 | Joined: 12/10
Posted: 12/22/12
08:27 AM

Heres what I do:

Upload the pics/vids to a free hosting site (I use photobucket.com) them cut n paste the IMG code here. Doesn't work in the quick reply box, so use "Post Reply" or "Reply to thread".

Heres a cut-n-paste on the subject:

"How To Post A Picture".

mpayne
Administrator

Here are easy and clear instructions on how to post a picture on this forum.

1. Since we don't support direct image uploads to our forums, you must upload your images somewhere else and link them to our forums. Don't worry, it's not as scary as it sounds. I recommend using Photobucket as your image upload host.

2. Once you have created an account with a picture uploading website, it is time to upload your pictures and then copy each images IMG code and paste it into the thread where you want the image to show. I suggest you use reply and not quick reply, to post pics.

3. All that is left to do is preview your code, to make sure your image works and you're done. Just hit "post" and it will show up instantly.

One thing I forgot to mention, is if you create a readers ride account and upload your pictures there you can also link pictures. It's done a little differently. Right click and view the image. Once you have done so copy the url bar text and click on the . Paste your url text and your done.

Recommend Width is 640 pixels

Hope this makes it a bit easier for readers to post pics
thanks mpayne

Read more: http://forums.highperformancepontiac.com/70/8751837/the-general-discussion/how-do-i-post-pictures-and-video-in-the-threads/#ixzz2FnLSn4ir

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder