Reader's Projects in August 2011 magazine

Popular Hot Rodding
Item Posts    Sort Order

Reader's Projects in August 2011 magazine

buddy0936 buddy0936
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 04/11
Posted: 07/26/11
06:53 PM

Where were the other Reader's Project vehicles in the August 2011 magazine?  I submitted a nice layout but heard nothing and there was no mention of any other cars except the seven one off vehicles that didn't really do anything for me.  I would have hoped there were more submission than just those seven and mine.  I don't think I will participate in any other PHR requests in the future.  This magazine appears to be on a downhill slide when compared to its rich past.  Just a thought.

Chris Holley  

3836bbl 3836bbl
Enthusiast | Posts: 407 | Joined: 11/10
Posted: 07/27/11
12:05 PM

buddy0936 welcome to the PHR forum, I really don't know what the criteria is to actually get a car/truck in the magazine Readers Projects, It could be just a geographic convenient thing, maybe too far to go to take follow up photos or something along those lines or something as simple as that who knows the criteria?... Maybe it's quality of photos, back ground, angle & lighting or even maybe writing skills or popularity of the cars themselves or the submitters back ground stories... Have you tried to contact the editors & show them your ride or go to some of there events to expose your skills & ride to them personally... I'm personally not a very good photographer so they would no doubt throw out my photos at the drop of a hat... Good luck in the future on your rides getting into 1 of other many magazines in the umbrella of their publishing company...  
"Fill Your Library Before Your Fill Your Garage"  3836bbl alias Budnicks