AMC articals

Popular Hot Rodding
Item Posts    Sort Order

AMC articals

boats boats
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 02/11
Posted: 02/19/11
08:04 AM

I just looked at Car Craft's index of car's they've and how to's for AMC's. I was shocked to see they've done a lot of articles on AMC's with a bunch of how to's. Then I checked your web site for articles on AMC's. You have a whopping total of THREE... count'em... 3 articles on AMC's. Wow... Awsome!  

gtomustang gtomustang
Enthusiast | Posts: 457 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 02/22/11
05:45 AM

So, why not do your own article on, oh, I don't know, whether or not the 343 is similar to the Mopar 340 in terms of block clearance for a stroker, the dogleg exhaust port, will a cam grind like the Mopar Purple Shaft work for the AMC...and submit it as a free-lance article?  
Just because you can't do it...doesn't mean its impossible

ChristopherCampbell ChristopherCampbell
Moderator | Posts: 66 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/23/11
12:19 PM

How 'bout concepts for high-end AMC builds? Watch for two ultra bitchin' ones in a special sketchpad in the June issue of PHR!

Christopher Campbell
Technical Editor
Popular Hot Rodding Magazine

3836bbl 3836bbl
Enthusiast | Posts: 407 | Joined: 11/10
Posted: 03/01/11
04:51 PM

C.Campbell "ultra bitchin'" is something that is like "groovy man", "rad dude" or "totaly tubular man". Just kidding, good work, let's see some more makes, there are lots out there, just need to be a little creative. Thanks for the imput. Good luck with your search.   3836bbl/Budnicks  
"Fill Your Library Before Your Fill Your Garage"  3836bbl alias Budnicks

ChristopherCampbell ChristopherCampbell
Moderator | Posts: 66 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 03/03/11
09:44 AM

I say 'groovy,' 'rad,' and several other lingustic anachronisms in casual conversation also, lol.
I like my rollcages 'totally tubular'  Grin

Christopher Campbell
Technical Editor
Popular Hot Rodding Magazine

3836bbl 3836bbl
Enthusiast | Posts: 407 | Joined: 11/10
Posted: 03/03/11
10:46 PM

Icon QuoteChristopherCampbell:
I say 'groovy,' 'rad,' and several other lingustic anachronisms in casual conversation also, lol.
I like my rollcages 'totally tubular'  Grin

That's funny, I think we would get along just fine then. Man don't use those long words that I have to look up. "Anachronisms" A person or thing that is chronologically out of place, Huuuummmmm. It sounds like me born in 1959 I love drag racing, the music city Motown music, AC/DC & high powered muscle cars go figure.   3836bbl/Budnicks  
"Fill Your Library Before Your Fill Your Garage"  3836bbl alias Budnicks