engine masters magazine

Popular Hot Rodding
Item Posts    Sort Order

engine masters magazine

p_higgins p_higgins
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 10/06/07
11:11 AM

Whats up with engine masters magazine? When I went to enginemasters.com i was redirected to this PHR site. Any info about the current issue of EM is 3-4 issues old. EM is a rare find in stores, and you can't subscribe, so I was hopeing
the website would at least be kept up to date.  

ekimball ekimball
Enthusiast | Posts: 348 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 10/09/07
03:29 PM

When the site got redesigned the Engine Masters site got overtaken by the new PHR site, i will work on getting some more content up for Engine Masters  

drvlasaak drvlasaak
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/08
Posted: 01/23/08
05:32 AM

I would like to get a list where the ENGINEMASTERS Magazine is sold in MO. Not all stores that carry a large supply of magazines carry ENGINEMASTERS. This is one of the best magazines. I am not an engine builder myself but this magazine is great. Grin
thanks Dennis  

lakebreezedemo lakebreezedemo
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 01/03/09
07:54 AM

Hi I have tried to buy this magazine since the day it originated.  I have had success purchasing one. I can not find it anywhere;; I was informed of where to purchase and no store has it;; I have tried  the large magazine sellers.  I can not find a Web site with information to help.  I have spent much time on line to no avail.  So where can I buy or Subscribe  

bdvdw bdvdw
New User | Posts: 34 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 01/03/09
09:12 AM

how bout you include all engine masters mags with a phr subscribtion's.
i only have 2 enginmaster mags from like 99.
havn't seen any on any shelves since.
and i frequent book stores, and auto parts stores for good mags with usable tech in them.
not to mention when i ask a freind who has a subription what he thinks about the add on, and he says what add on. when there's extras included you should get them to your subscribers too.
thats a big pet peev of mine with subcriptions.  

empowers empowers
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/09
Posted: 12/03/09
08:18 AM

I've also had a terrible time trying to find Engine Masters magazine. The only place where I've found issues online is from this website:  SIMBackIssues.com. Issues cost $7 plus $3 for shipping and handling. They have current issues.